Pages

Wednesday 4 January 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year to you all!

A bit late, I know, seeing as how it is now 4th January, but it is an earnest wish!

Is anyone else having such trouble with the light here in good, old Blighty? What with the festivities, my work schedule and the climatic conditions, I am getting little painting done. And my Man Cave is a south-facing conservatory!!!

So, what to do about the problem?

  1. Well, although I exclusively paint in daylight, I really must seriously consider buying a good quality modelling lamp and experiment with daylight bulbs.
  2. I am fortunate in having some smaller scale (i.e. more quickly finished) figures available to work on until the situation improves.
  3. I have a passion for the bigger skirmish games such as Sharp Practice 2, so they should not take me too long to get up and running. I already have a lot done for the French & Indian Wars, for example.
  4. I can find another job that does not require quite such an investment in time and energy!
In the meantime, I have a stock of things I have not yet published on here and hope to get a few games in soon enough to write about too. Add to that the stuff I am slowly completing and I hope to be able to post rather more than the paltry sum of posts I managed last year...

See you soon.

G

No comments:

Post a Comment