Pages

Monday 26 June 2017

The last knockings? (Part 2)

Hello again.

Following my last post of a couple of days ago, when the Rangers got an outing, I hereby present a somewhat less martial group, but no less important to the defence of North America/ assault on New France during the French & Indian Wars.

These are again Redoubt figures, bought at the WMMS show back in March. I painted them late in May/ early June, varnished and based them last week, and present them here as almost the last unit I could paint for this most enjoyable of projects. I would have liked a bit more variety, but you get what you pay for.

All I have left is a mortar and crew (not really viable for the usual FIW action, certainly not for "Muskets & Tomahawks" [???], but who knows if I will ever get a siege underway), a couple of officer-types for both sides and a quartet of Indians in winter clothing. That quite literally is it. But there are still those plans to acquire a couple of units of Regulars for both sides and the all-important terrain items...

G




No comments:

Post a Comment